Join our "Summer of Sharing" Art Contest! Simply submit your artwork and tell us a bit about how you created it using your Wacom Intuos or Bamboo pen tablet. The contest is open to all genres and personal styles: illustrations, caricatures, digital painting, anime, created with your favorite software.
To enter the contest, simply upload your artwork and tell us a little about how you used your pen tablet. There are only two criteria:
1) personal work only; let’s save professional work for another contest;
2) your use of a Wacom pen tablet to create your piece.
The top 25 submissions, based on community voting, will each win $250.
And here’s an added twist: you'll also have the chance to earn some serious cash, software, and gear. A Wacom panel of judges will hand-pick a select number of entrants to participate in our Fall 2011 program to showcase pen tablet techniques. This is a totally eclectic process, and entrants will be chosen at the full discretion of the Wacom panel, based on submissions and your answers to questions about how you use your tablet. Note: this is not open to working professionals; only photos, images, and art from enthusiasts will be considered.
- Entrants must own and use a Wacom product and have used it on submitted image/art.
- Entrants must live in the United States or Canada (not open to residents of Quebec).
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Entry must be enthusiast work only (no professional artwork). An enthusiast is defined as someone who enjoys their digital imagery, art and photos, but who does not make their living from the craft. Sorry, due to our legal department’s fine print, we can only accept artwork and award prizes to people living in the United States or Canada.
|Round name||Starts on||Ends on|
|Submission round||August 1, 2011 @ 12:00 AM (PDT)||August 31, 2011 @ 11:59 PM (PDT)|
|Voting round||September 1, 2011 @ 12:00 AM (PDT)||September 15, 2011 @ 11:59 PM (PDT)|